Osaka Travel 【Namba Baggage storage】 large suitcases can be stored for 500 yen. Cheaper than coin lockers! !

I checked out the hotel and returned from Kansai Airport on the night flight of the day, so I had time, and finally I wanted to shop and enjoy meals in Osaka Namba, so I thought to leave my luggage in a coin locker at Namba station Look for a coin locker.

namba,baggage storage,coin locker,luggage storage,locker,osNamba, Nippombashi, Kuromon Market, Luggage Storage, Coin Lockers, Luggage Storage, Lockers, Osaka, Luggage Storage, Luggage Storage, Easy Luggage Storage,

Many tourists are looking for coin lockers with suitcases at Namba Station.
There are plenty of coin lockers, but there are more tourists than that, and all are full.
I found an empty locker but only two were empty and we couldn't deposit five suitcases.

namba,baggage storage,coin locker,luggage storage,locker,osaka,keep baggage,leave baggage,RakuRaku Baggage Storage,
なんば、手荷物預かり所、コインロッカー、手荷物預かり所、ロッカー、osなんば、日本橋、黒門市場、手荷物預かり所、コインロッカー、手荷物預かり所、ロッカー、大阪、手荷物預かり所、手荷物預かり所、簡単荷物預かり、

Do you have such an experience?

1. After checking out of the hotel, it is hard to find a coin locker with a large suitcase.

2. If you leave your luggage at the hotel, there is no time to return to the hotel again.

3. I found a coin locker, but it was already full and had no room.

4. The suitcase is too big to fit in the locker.

In such a case, leave it in RakuRaku Baggage Storage.

RakuRaku Baggage Storage is the lowest price in the area at 500 yen per day.

Leave your luggage near Namba Station and Nipponbashi Station and go shopping or sightseeing.

How to get to RakuRaku Baggage Storage

なんば、手荷物預かり所、コインロッカー、手荷物預かり所、ロッカー、osなんば、日本橋、黒門市場、手荷物預かり所、コインロッカー、手荷物預かり所、ロッカー、大阪、手荷物預かり所、手荷物預かり所、簡単荷物預かり、

【address】1-18-4 Nipponbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi

【phone number】06-7222-8576

【home page】https://rakuraku-bs.com

【Googl Map】

Leave your luggage near Namba Station and go shopping or sightseeing.
You can leave your luggage for 7 days , so you can leave only large luggage and go sightseeing in Kyoto, Tokyo and Hokkaido.

No need to walk with heavy luggage if you know this store

Otaru night view,Namba, luggage storage, coin lockers, luggage storage, lockers, os Namba, Nihonbashi, Kuromon Market, luggage storage, coin lockers, luggage storage, lockers, Osaka, luggage storage, luggage storage, simple luggage storage,

Otaru, Hokkaido: The snow scene is very beautiful!

Bear farm,Namba, luggage storage, coin lockers, luggage storage, lockers, os Namba, Nihonbashi, Kuromon Market, luggage storage, coin lockers, luggage storage, lockers, Osaka, luggage storage, luggage storage, simple luggage storage,

Hokkaido Bear Farm: Bears are raising their hands and wanting food.

2019年12月15日