[2023] Osaka trip. Leave your luggage at a more convenient luggage storage than coin lockers in Osaka Namba and Nihonbashi. Luggage storage 1 minute walk from Nihonbashi Station and 7 minutes walk from Namba Station!

When I came to Namba, Osaka for sightseeing, I was planning to leave my luggage in a coin locker before checking in at the hotel, but to my surprise, there were no empty coin lockers.
Sometimes there was space, but there was only one space available and we couldn't store the luggage of the four of us.

Osaka trip,namba,Namba coin locker,Namba Station,Namba Station Locker,Luggage storage,Luggage storage,Osaka Nihonbashi Station,coin locker,locker,kuromon,dotombori,

Although there were many coin lockers, there were no vacancies in any of them for an hour, and my legs were exhausted.
We found out that there is a luggage storage facility nearby. That is RakuRaku Baggage Storage. RakuRaku Baggage Storage is located near Kuromon Market, 1 minute walk from Exit 5 of Osaka Metro Nihonbashi Station.
There is also an elevator at Nihonbashi Station, which is helpful if you need to move around with your luggage.
RakuRaku Baggage Storage is conveniently located, being a 1-minute walk from Kuromon Market, a 6-minute walk from Dotonbori, and a 7-minute walk from Namba Station. Nihonbashi is a town with many anime shops and is visited by many foreigners visiting Japan.
The station next to Nihonbashi is Ebisucho Station, which is home to many must-visit sightseeing spots such as Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku, and Billiken. It's within walking distance, so you can enjoy walking as well.

・Business hours for luggage storage are 10:00-20:00.
・Prices are reasonable starting from 500 yen.
・You can leave your belongings for 15 consecutive days.

Osaka trip,namba,Namba coin locker,Namba Station,Namba Station Locker,Luggage storage,Luggage storage,Osaka Nihonbashi Station,coin locker,locker,kuromon,dotombori,

1 minute walk to Kuromon Market.

6 minutes walk to the Glico signboard in Dotonbori

There were many food shops in Dotonbori.

Where is RakuRaku Baggage Storage where I can store my luggage?

RakuRaku Baggage Storage is located in Nihonbashi, Osaka.
1 minute walk from exit 5 of Osaka Metro Nihonbashi Station.

RakuRaku Baggage Storage Nihonbashi store
Address: 2nd floor, Okay Building, 1-18-4 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
TEL: 06-7222-8576
home page:http://rakuraku-bs.com

Directions from Osaka Metro Nihonbashi Station

Nihonbashi Station has an elevator, which is very convenient for tourists with a lot of luggage.

Prices and business hours

・Luggage storage business hours are 10:00-20:00.
・Prices are reasonable starting from 500 yen.
・You can leave your belongings for 15 consecutive days.

What services do you offer?

There are also toilets and free Wi-Fi, which is very helpful.
You can also charge your mobile phone, which is the most important thing to worry about when traveling, so you can use the Internet with peace of mind.

After our trip to Osaka, we are planning to go sightseeing in Hokkaido, but we will have to pay extra for baggage on the plane, and it will take a long time to check in.
In such a case, I could leave my luggage at RakuRaku Baggage Storage for a few days and not have to worry about the cost of airline luggage.

Have you ever had trouble leaving your luggage as mentioned above?
When you come to Osaka on your trip to Japan, you can enjoy your trip by leaving your luggage at RakuRaku Baggage Storage without having to look for a coin locker.

2023年12月01日